- Are your periods irregular, painful or last more than 3-5 days?
- Do you get mid month pains?
- Do you have tender or lumpy breasts just before your period?
- Do you suffer from PMS?
- Do you have endometriosis or PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)?
- Are you having difficulty falling pregnant?
It may be that your hormones are out of balance or you are not converting certain hormones efficiently. There are many reasons why this could be happening.There are some simple tests to check on your hormonal balance.
By working closely with you Practitioner, you can aim to overcome health obstacles and nutritional factors that may be affecting you.
It may only take a couple of cycles to get results.Why not make an appointment today and see how our Naturopath can help your hormonal balance.