Do you want to add years to your life?
Do you want to add life to your years?
Everyone wants to be healthy when they are older. However, many people are not sure what to do. The most proven way to healthy ageing is to nurture your body. Healthy ageing is a process and it is for everyone. It involves every activity of your life. To optimise your bodyâs ability to stay as youthful and active as possible, you must actively contribute to the healthy ageing process. Whether your aim is to recover from illness or to simply increase your age potential, our Healthy Ageing Program is a key step.
In order to age well, we must combine all aspects of our lives in harmony. The aim is to enhance cellular age and physical function by combining some nourishing elements like exercise, healthy diet, relaxation, social activities, healthy interaction with people, mental stimulation and spirituality. We all need to make adjustments to keep us in balance.
- Optimal Nourishment comes from a good quality diet that provides body with necessary nutrients.
- Improved Physical Health guides your body positively toward a longer and healthier life. Exercise increases energy and cellular health along with sufficient hydration.
- Healthy Mental Function improves with a healthy ageing lifestyle. Cognition, mental health, moods, memory and learning capacity will all improve.
- Connection to the outside world by social activities, fun and relaxation is one of the most important areas for healthy ageing.
- Health & Healing will improve with the programme and positive changes will be noticeable with conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, low immunity, hormonal imbalances and arthritis.
- Zest for Life will be renewed as your cells will be healthier and provide more energy.
Your Practitioner can assist you with a Healthy Ageing Questionnaire which gives an indication of your current health. The sooner you participate in the Healthy Ageing Program, the sooner you can slow down the ageing process. Talk to your Practitioner today about what steps to take to live the life you most desire.