Looking for a great Chiropractor in the Perth CBD? If you have any of the conditions listed here, we would be very happy to help you.
- Low back pain (Sharp, burning and aching types of back pain)
- Neck pain (including wry neck, neck stiffness, and when pain limits movement)
- Whiplash and other injuries from car accidents (drivers or passengers)
- Migraines and cervicogenic headaches ( cluster headaches, period headaches and sharp pains in the front or back of the head)
- Cervicogenic dizziness (about 80% of dizziness can be treated by our therapists – even where long term medication has been used in the past)
- Shoulder dysfunction including adhesive capsulitis
- Pinched nerves in the neck or lower back
- Sciatica (nerve pain or referred pain going down the leg )
- Pins and needles or numbness in the legs or arms
- Tempomandibular pain (TMJ) clicking or painful jaw
- Disc injuries in the neck, mid back or lower back
- Facet joint dysfunction in all parts of the spine
Chiropractic is a safe, natural and effective form of healthcare that focuses on decreasing pain and improving mobility and function. One of the uniqueness of our chiropractors is that we work very closely with 10 physiotherapists, 3 podiatrists, 4 massage therapist and 8 doctors under one roof. If you have a difficult problem that has not improved in the past with other therapists, we want to help you as we work together as a team to achieve rapid relief and lasting results.
One technique that often forms part of a chiropractic treatment is joint manipulation; also known as an adjustment. Manipulation and mobilisation involve the application of specific forces to a joint in order to improve movement and function.
Our chiropractors at Central City Chiropractic incorporate a variety of techniques into their treatment plans. These can include adjusting, massage, trigger point therapy, dry needling, rock taping and rehabilitation advice ( Including Pilates and sports specific functional rehabilitation).
Another uniqueness that differentiates us from regular Chiropractors is that we offer 40 minute initial and 20 minute follow up consultations to ensure that the results last. With a large range of opening hours and the opportunity for same day appointments, we look forward to serving you soon.